Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Are there any facial peircings that you think would suit me? (pics)?

also how old do i look?


rate me?


http://s424.photobucket.com/albums/pp328鈥?/a>Are there any facial peircings that you think would suit me? (pics)?
You look about 16 imho.


I think a nose piercing or even an eyebrow piercing would really suit you!!


You're really pretty btw (:


Are there any facial peircings that you think would suit me? (pics)?
eyebrow.
Lip.





Tone down the mascara though, ok?
Eyebrow is your style


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
i couldn't tell cause your big *** nose was in the way. sry if that sounded mean.
nose defff! or snake bites!





i would say 17 or 18





8++









Nose piercing, with a small diamond stud would look so nice...


You look like 21 y.o.
you look 16 and i think you would look really cute with snake bites! =)
your lips are dry but apart from that :D grrreatt!.


eyebroww piercingg.
none, facial piercings are not flattering on most people. If I had to pick one I guess I'd say nose, but... yeah I stick to my original answer.
Monroe:)


Your gorgeous girl!
I don't really like piercings on people but i think eyebrow would look the best.I think you look 14 or 15.
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment