Monday, December 14, 2009

Facial Hair or NO Facial Hair (Pics)?

Hey everyone. Over this Winter Break, I have decided to let my facial hair grow out for this first time - ever. I am wondering if people think I look better with or without it. I'm 18 years old, so I think it makes me look a bit older, which isn't a huge deal.





Note: The picture with the beanie was taken tonight, and I started growing it out not too long ago, so it's kind of hard to see in the pic, but you'll get the idea.





Thanks in advance!


xxx


seahawksblitz8





With Facial Hair: http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh295…


Without Facial Hair:http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh295…Facial Hair or NO Facial Hair (Pics)?
You look cute without facial hair, and kind of sexy with facial hair.





Both are good, actually. Whichever you like better you should stick with.Facial Hair or NO Facial Hair (Pics)?
I'd say without, the facial hair you have now is not really a beard.. but more of a collection of hair! So yes, definitely without you look better.
without :)





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
Personally, without facial hair looks a lot better. You do look older with the facial hair, but I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing. Stick hair free for now.
without





you're gorgeous!!! ^-^
without
I LIKE IT WITHOUTT YOU ARE REALLY CUTE WITHOUT
With for sure.
You look sexier with.
I normally dont like facial hair on guys, but i think you look good with.








☮Katie
way sexier with it...
with facial hair.


you look more b.a with is (: haha


your cute too :)
i like w/o

No comments:

Post a Comment