Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What facial piercings would I look good with (pics)?

I really really love facial piercings (nose, lip, snakebites, spiderbites, eyebrow, monroe. . . anything really) and I wanted to know what ones would look good on me ??





heres a pic of me:


http://i450.photobucket.com/albums/qq226鈥?/a>








%26amp;%26amp; heres another if it helps:


http://i450.photobucket.com/albums/qq226鈥?/a>











thankyou for any helpful answers :]





P.S. I don't wanna hear anything about you thinking im fine without them, or that I shouldn't get any, because it won't do anything important.What facial piercings would I look good with (pics)?
I think your lip on either side or even snake bytes will look good on you! If you like different and painful (well it was painful for me) get a horizontal lip ring! And besides... if people don't like your piercings and you love them... great! Who cares what people think... as long as your happy with them then that's all that matters! Well have fun picking out a place to get pierced!What facial piercings would I look good with (pics)?
alright, coming from a girl that her septum and lip pierced and a tattoo! :D i deffinately know what im talking about (;





a lip ring would look a little cheap and obvious on you so please please PLEASE don't do it! spiderbites im not a big fan of, and eyebrow piercings make you look trashy and like a really big dyke :|


Monroes are so out of style its not even funny and when I first looked at your picture without even reading the question I thought ';she'd look really good with a nose RING';. RING not a stud, an actual ring.


you'd look supeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer cute! %26lt;3
I think you would look good with a nose piercing (a stud/diamond) and a vertical labret. The vertical labret because it doesn't take away from your lips and it looks pretty:)
No doubt about it, you'd look great with a nose ring. When I saw the diagonally angled picture NOSE RING popped in my head immediately. Good luck on your decision!
I say the eyebrow ring would look nice. Good luck!
a lip ring would look really good. maybe a nose ring.
septum, you have a nice nose for it. or monroe


%26lt;333
start with a haircut
nose ring (not a stud). i dont know about anything else.
nose

No comments:

Post a Comment