Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Should I get facial tattoos like my friends (pics)?

Would I look good with facial tattoos? Like this?





http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/6665/niga25aee3.jpgShould I get facial tattoos like my friends (pics)?
No Way!!! Good luck finding a good job looking like a freak.Should I get facial tattoos like my friends (pics)?
no way.. those are just meant to be worn as art, as a statement.. for a normal person they are not only useless but also horrible!!!!!! people's attention will be drawn towards the painting on your face and not towards some more important traits that define your face
no way man lol





dont bother. those islander/maori tatts look cool when its along one arm and kinda blends across your shoulder or back.





but not on the face. especially if youre not part of that culture
ewwww noooooo don't!!!!!! regret is forever!
no because when your old it will look wrinkly and horrible.


and you would look like a right twat havng that crap on your face for the rest of your life!
Hell naw o.o
No!


You WILL regret it.
No
Mad Max, is that you?!!!
nahi


tattoos sab par achchhe nahi lagte...


thik hai?
one word:


ewwwwwwwww!

No comments:

Post a Comment