Monday, December 14, 2009

Do i look french?? what are french facial features? pics included?

so a girl in one of my classes told me that i have a ';french face';...and im not exactly sure what that means, i always thought all western europeans had similar facial features. Do french people have different facial features than other europeans? And if you dont think i look French, what DO i look?


http://flickr.com/photos/26800596@N08/





Do i look french?? what are french facial features? pics included?
I'm european and yes to me your hair does look very French. :-) French people don't have different facial features than the rest of the europeans...some french are blonde, others dark, but nowadays you cannot really say that some features are french/english etc anymore.Do i look french?? what are french facial features? pics included?
I honestly have no idea - but I've been told the same thing quite a bit myself (hence why I found this!). I compared my face to yours, and we both have dark hair %26amp; eyes, larger round eyes, and a heart shaped face with a narrow chin. my nose is about the same length but narrower. You got way luckier in the lip department - i've got ';china doll'; lips with the small peaked upper lip and then a larger bottom lip. It doesn't look like you wear a lot of makeup either (I don't as well), so then I guess ';french'; facial features are:





- dark hair, dark eyes, larger eyes, and a heart shaped face. :)
I think you look german more than anything. You're wearing too much makeup with loud colors to really ';appear,'; french. The french keep things simple, they just enhance what they have and accept their unique beauty for what it is. They take great care of their selves. Getting very good skin care products and consider massages a monthly checkup. Many devote several hours one day a week where they just tune themselves up. They buy nice clothes and don't own a lot. They are very ';quality,'; not ';quantity,'; which is something i can't say for many Americans. Hope that helps.
Yeahhh you do look a little european. Im not quiter sure how to like describe the ';french face'; look. But you are very pretty.
you look kinda french and like arab or meditarranean or something..but it's very pretty on you..I think your absolutely stunning :)
You really do look european. I think it just has to do with your facial features and hair, the look is more subtle but mature. I wish i looked french lol
Your really pretty :)


you look european... i dont know why.. just the shape of your face and nose. its a good thing though


the fourth picture is the best.


xoxo
Yeah you look French its because of the nose.
You do look European. Its because your pale, have short heart and kind-of circle shaped face.
you look really french.
you do look european! sorry, i'm not quite sure how to explain it.
maybe a little.
yea u look french. ur pretty though. u kinda look russian to.

No comments:

Post a Comment