Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What facial piercing do you think would look best on me? (I have pics).?

My mom's allowing me to get a piercing for my 15th birthday and I'm not sure what I want. A lip piercing, a monroe, eyebrow, septum, etc. Any ideas? Oh, and I already have my navel pierced so don't suggest that anyways.





Here's some pics of me:





http://i14.tinypic.com/497p8k5.jpg





Thank you! Any positive comments are appreicated.








Also, PLEASE, PLEASE do not say anything bad about piercings, or how they're horrible and that my parents are aweful parents for ';raising me wrong'; or something. I am an honor student who has never been involved with drugs or alchohol or sex or whatever. My parents brought me up very well and this has nothing to do with them. And don't you think I deserve some self-expression?


(Sorry, it's just that a lot of people in Yahoo answers give me a lot of crap about piercings and my family, and I'm sick of it.)





Thank you! :)What facial piercing do you think would look best on me? (I have pics).?
your lip would look the best!!!What facial piercing do you think would look best on me? (I have pics).?
I'd probably go with nose, it's a little more discreet yet very cute! I don't think many people are piercing their eyebrows anymore...and a nose ring is easy to put in and take out if you need to.
if its about ';self'; expression, then you should decide on your own, but i think that a nose piercing would look nice.
u should get ur eyebrow peirced


btw i think ur really pretty
if a monroe is the piercing like a beauty mark, i think that would look good....and good for you on your achievements!! you should be proud of yourself
eyebrow
i think you would look good with a small nose stud. but your going to have to decide not me..


hope you get something you like!
You have such a pretty face... Personally I don't think you should get anything on you face. However if you really want one, I would say a little nose stud would be nice.
your a pretty girl why would you want piecing on your face .....but if your determand go for a nose piecing .there not bad i had mine done a few yrs ago ..........not got it now though
I suggest non, but if you have to go with the eyebrow, or a little nose stud
Why not stick an ice pick in your eye ? I don't take anyone with facial piercings serious. If you have emotional problems seek help..don't poke holes in your head.
I think a black eyebrow peircing would be really cute with your hair and your face.
I have my monroe done. Those always look good. Although I would get a septum. Or maybe snakebites?
I think a bridge piercing would look great
I think a nose piercing would look nice.
get your ***** pierced
i think either a monroe or septum would look really cute on you. i like both of those piercings a lot.





good luck and enjoy your new piercing!!
I Think the nose piercing will fit you best!
I think a very tiny diamond in the nose is pretty. My neighbor has it done and I love it. My husband would kill me though!
get ur nose pierced!! nose piercings are always hot and always look cool on girls!!! get like a diamond stud and ull be a PIMPETT!!!
If you want something less common an anti-eyebrow would look really cute on you.
nose or lip piercing would look really good those are my two favorites
i think a monroe or snakebites would look good
get your nose pierced!! i think that that would look great on you. you look sweet, but a nose piercing will give you a little edge to your look!! (maybe darken your hair too!!!) happy b-day girl!!!
I don't think an eyebrow or lip would look good on you. But I think a nose would.
I am not a big fan of lip, monroes or eyebrow peircings because if you ever decide not to have them anymore you will most likely have a small but noticeable scar. I think a small nose stud would look very chic and lovely on your face. Good luck!
First you should find out if you're able to wear them to school everyday. %26amp; research how fast they heal if you take out the jewlery, because an 8 hour day at school, IF you have to take it off, could just close it back up after a while.
Eyebrow piercings are awesomely hot.. Go for it.. :)
go with the nose, it will look classy instead of trashy.
hhhmmm...perhaps a very hair thin eyebrow hoop?that way , it can be discreet %26amp; sooo cute...I am a mother to a 14 year old boy with 2 earings.
tottaly nose piercing... it would look really good... and its crap that people say that ...





sidnii

No comments:

Post a Comment