Monday, December 21, 2009

Facial piercings.. whats yur opinion for me *pics*?

Herro! I'm Ciel *yes real name*


I was wondering what facial piercing should i get next xD


I have 14 gauges and an industrial so what would look ahmazing on me?


lol and how was yur day?





Me in wordds.. lol


I'm completely random and i love dying my hair and i straighten it and make it teased on the right side and i have side fringe.... I am told i'm an extremely amusing with my random antics and I dress in minimum black with loads of neon and HK and childish characters/films. I love vintage clothing and designer's attire as well. I wear skinnies alot but i do LOVE knee highs and thigh highs xD I'm a Converse Whore.. and i loves loads of shoes





Pics 0'me:


http://s632.photobucket.com/albums/uu48/abstract-attire/?action=view%26amp;current=wrangler014.jpg





http://s632.photobucket.com/albums/uu48/abstract-attire/?action=view%26amp;current=Picture006.jpgFacial piercings.. whats yur opinion for me *pics*?
What do I think?


Hmm.


Well, I think it's time to grow up, get a nice job, and stop trying to dress like a child. You're too pretty for all of that heavy make up.








But, a Monroe would look nice, if that is what you truly want.


Because I'm just a random person on the internet. My opinion doesn't really matter in the long run. :)Facial piercings.. whats yur opinion for me *pics*?
Don't get piercings for your nose. It looks rather freaky. I would recommend getting one for the ears, brows, and lip, if you haven't already done so. Sounds to me you're a Japanese fan, too. You like VK or J-Rock music?
Hun, your face is to freaking beautiful to put holes in it. Please, do the world a favor and leave it be.
wow u look great but hmmm mabey a nose ring not like a loop but like this http://content5.videojug.com/aa/aa6fbb6a鈥?/a> like that
Hm well you dont reli look the ';emo scene'; type


sorry for laybling


and u dont look the type to have lip piercings


id say anything around the nose area


or if u did want a lip piercing a labret
you are scenester through and through. get whatever most scene people get or whatever your friends think is cool.
I love Monroe piercings . . . I've yet to see a girl who didn't look gorgeous with one.
schnitzel vagina's
You are hotttt, i would say a nose piercing would suit you! :)
Your totally hot! I'd pick you over any guy, and im leaning towards guys haha.
I would say no piercings. you could go a little lighter on the eyeliner you are wearing way to much.
wow your eyes are amazing!
ur really pretty
Ooooooh...you need to chill out on the photoshopping and eye makeup..ugh.


But I agree that a Monroe would look nice.


c=
mmm lip or nose. your hottt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment