Monday, December 14, 2009

Would a facial piercing suit me (pics)?

I really want a facial piercing (:


I love lip rings and was wondering especially if one would suit me.


Open to other suggestions x


http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/5295/鈥?/a>


Oh and I'm 16...I know I look young ha.Would a facial piercing suit me (pics)?
no huni you have a lovely little face don't spoil it xWould a facial piercing suit me (pics)?
You have a very delicate face, just like i do.


I wanted a monroe piercing but then i realized that i didn't have the face for it, and neither do you. So i went with a nose stud. It's simple, but looks great! and if you want to step it up and but, put in a hoop!
Your face is very symmetrical so i wouldn't recommend getting a center lip piercing. Something like a side lip piercing or a monroe would suit.
none.














DO I HAVE OLIVE SKIN? (PICS)?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090805115012AAokD73
I would most definitly suggest a nose stud, your gorgeous a lip stud would ruin it!
Maybe a nose ring..


i don't mean this rude, but i don't think a lip ring would suit you.
No don't ruin your pretty face, cause if you disliked it, you would be left with a horrible mark :) x
Not being rude but i don't think a piercing would suit you! But your pretty as it is! :D
No you are beautiful don't even go there
i don't think so, but maybe a cute blue gem nose stud. (:


you're so pretty, you have such big eyes.
omg im sure I saw you today,well it looked like you haha in sheffield? aha nahh prob not :] yeahh it would suit you :D
i think a small nose stud would look really good on you.
I think nose would look good.





=]
i do NOT think a lipi ring would suite you :p, mayby a little nose stud would though ;)
Why ruin a near perfect face?
honestly the most I would say for you is probably a nose stud with a cute lil diamond
No you have a pretty face...Why do you want to pierce holes in it?
no your pretty as u are
I'd sat a nose ring depends on what look u want I guess

No comments:

Post a Comment