Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'm a 13 yr old girl ... is there anything I can do to improve my facial appearance? PLEASE? (Pics)?

im 13 and i want to start wearing mascara. but it always smears. My mom lets me but i only have old make-up and im afraid that if she sees me buying alot of new make-up (mascara, bronzer, etc) with my own money by the way...then she will think im obsessed with my looks?? so im not sure what to say to her ?... and i don't look as good when im in dull light like at school so what could i do with my face?? thanks





http://s216.photobucket.com/albums/cc258/alwayscarolcar1/I'm a 13 yr old girl ... is there anything I can do to improve my facial appearance? PLEASE? (Pics)?
Awww sweetie.....you are a beautiful young girl. You don't need make up but if you insist here's what you should do. wear a light natural color lip gloss. Since you are very light choose a lip gloss that has a pinkish tint. If you look all the actresses of today they all wear light colors, Jessica Alba, Lindsey Lohan. You have beatiful eyes so you don't really need alot to bring them out. Maybe a soft black eyeliner. If you want to wear mascara buy a soft black or a black brown. remember to replace the mascara every 3 months or so as bacteria builds up quickly in the mascara and can be sensative to the eye. honestly if I were you I would lay off the eye make up for a while. You have natural beauty which is rare these days. Don't be in a rush to try to hide it. Hold off on the hiding till you get older. Good luck and I hope it all turns out okay.I'm a 13 yr old girl ... is there anything I can do to improve my facial appearance? PLEASE? (Pics)?
Your cute....your mom won't think you are obsessed, she will just think you are growing up....I say you buy some bronze colored eyshadow to bring out your eye color (which is beautfil btw), put on some mascara, and just a little eyeliner on your bottom lid(not tooo much!) And you'll be set and very very cute














Help answer my question!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
you dont really need it you're pretty anyway but I guess if you want to, nothing your mom can do =]
Well, you don't really need to buy a lot of new make-up, because you look good already. If you put too much on, it will make you look bad. Maybe you should ask your mom if you can buy some new make-up. She should be fine with it, especially if it's your own money, as long as you don't spend ALL your money on it or all your time on your looks...
ur a pretty girl and uve got beautiful eyes the only thing is ur kinda pale...so like tan or use concealer
You are so pretty! Don't get a whole bunch of makeup- maybe just mascara and lip gloss. Don't overdo it- the people who use lots of makeup NEED lots of makeup to camoflage problems. You don't really have any.
Ok, I don't really think you need makeup because your really pretty, have good skin, and your eyes are amazing! Maybe try putting on a small amount of eyeliner to highlight your eyes and a tad of bronzer to get a healthy glow. But that's as far as I'd go.
Didn't look at your pictures but, a tiny bit of mascara (and you shouldn't use old makeup as it can go bad, just like old food) and blush are more than enough for you at your age. The best thing you can do to improve your appearance is have clean healthy skin, a smile or pleasant expression on your face and work on being a good person. Real beauty comes from within.
ur VERY pretty.


i dont think u need makeup.


only thing u might want 2 wear is masscarra.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
You are beautiful. You don't need to do anything with your face. Just practice with the makeup you already have and someday you can get new stuff, but seriously, you have a beautiful face and should just enjoy it as it is right now.
you're very pretty so u definatly DON'T need any makeup except a little bit of mascara ( i highly recommend Covergirl's LashBlast) and some lipgloss that will really make u stand out and brighten up your face (any kind will do but i recommend a pink shade)


hope i helped!
You're really pretty! I don't know if there's too much you can do...one thing I do suggest is putting concealer under your eyes. Go to macy's in the make up department and ask about proper application of concealer. Mascara is a good idea, it'll bring out those brown eyes! When you say smears, I'm assuming you mean when you touch your eyes (rubbing your eyes). The only solution for that is don't rub your eyes or don't put too much mascara on. Also, you should consider using eyeshadow. Try brown or purple eyeshadow, it'll definently bring out your eyes (don't put too much on though)! I wouldn't worry about eyeliner, it's usually just a mistake waiting to happen. I've never used eyeliner and never will. Please don't overdo the make up, a ton of girls put on way too much make up and it just looks messy. You're so pretty don't worry about it too much!! Hope I helped :)
Kill yourself. Just... Kill yourself...
i think you're naturally pretty. at MOST i think you should use eyeliner and a little blush but nothing more! make-up can make your face look worse if used incorrectly.
u look great and u dont need any kind of facial cream or make up u have nice natural pretty skin and dont put make up on it to cover it up.
You don't even need makeup; your SO pretty!


But that doesnt answer your question soo..


I say just ask your mom if you're allowed to buy new makeup. Since she doesnt mind you wearing it just say the makeup is too old and it's not good quality. Teens these days are all obsessed with their looks, so your mom should think it's normal. For makeup, I say mascara, NOT ALOT of eyeliner, eyeshadow, and lip gloss. Good luck!
you have beautiful eyes! :)





your pretty you dont need much make-up, maybe just abit of mascara to make them stand out even moreee.





when you put mascara on dont forget to let it dry so i wont smear.
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment