Monday, December 21, 2009

I want to get a facial piercing but not sure if it'd suit me? (pics included)?

okay so i feel a little bland, i only have my ears pierced but got those done as a child like many. i'm actually thinking of a facial piercing for some reason and my 3 choices are eyebrow, nose, or monroe? or one snakebite with a simple stud... i just feel that i look too innocent ahahaha like i don't know if it'd match me that well. also, how bad is the scaring?





i hope these photos help


http://photos-649.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-snc1/v312/31/109/1658040649/n1658040649_534139_6905.jpg





http://photos-h.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v208/31/109/1658040649/n1658040649_538463_9566.jpg I want to get a facial piercing but not sure if it'd suit me? (pics included)?
Oh hay girl!





I'm the same boat as you. Haha. Almost.


My question is pretty similar too.





But, I think you would look good with an monroe. Most def.





Or nose piercing if you're not too keen with a monroe. Both would look good on you.I want to get a facial piercing but not sure if it'd suit me? (pics included)?
you're very attractive don't take away from it by getting a facial piercing. if you do have anything done maybe get a small nose piercing. kinda like christina aguileria has. that might look good on you, but you're hot enough without anything
lol i have pretty much the same queation!! but i would say monroe ur beautiful btw





help me?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
A monroe would look fab on you but so would a nose





xx
Nose definately (:
Monroe or Nose...Or both together would look good on you :)
i think monroe or nose would look good on you
eyebrow!!!super hott!

No comments:

Post a Comment