Monday, December 14, 2009

Ladies! Plz help! How to work with stronger facial structures? [PICS]?

I'm 14, and I'm african american, native american, creole (caucasian-french %26amp; african), and a pinch of causcasian (I don't what kind).


I'm mostly african american %26amp; native american, and I have very VERY strong facial features. I have the tell-tale high cheekbones and everyone who doesn't know me usually ask me if I'm native american because of my cheekbones.


And I have these small, but thicker, darker (since I'm african american...but they're not really thick) lips like these (they're as thick as these, the the upper lip is a little poutier, though): http://www.firstpeople.us/pictures/art/1鈥?/a>





And on top of that, my head is shaped like this: http://www.nzgirl.co.nz/images/articles/鈥?/a>





I'm not what people call ';light-skinned'; african american but I'm not of a darker tone...Think Tatiana Ali in this pic: http://www.filmbug.com/images/people/169鈥?/a>





I wear glasses, petite, people say I look like a cross between parker mckenna posey %26amp; tatiana ali %26amp; I get mistaken for latina %26amp; western indian a lot.





How can I work with my facial structure without using little to none makeup? Are there hairstyles I can do to tie it all together?? I have medium-long dark brown (almost looks black) hair that's naturally curly, but right now it's straight-wavy (I don't have a perm).





Best-Answer=10 pts.Ladies! Plz help! How to work with stronger facial structures? [PICS]?
I'm a little bit confused about what you look like...could you show us a picture of yourself????


if you cant i think just wear darker brown sparkly eyeshadow. little to no eyeliner and mascara. also put light blush on that follows your cheek bones. start two finger lengths away from the bottom side of your nose and brush it up. and your hair...wear it down with side bangs but not too short. make them long enough to go behind your ear. and cut it so its curly. i love curly hair. Ladies! Plz help! How to work with stronger facial structures? [PICS]?
i have hair kinda like that and glasses


i'd say wear a thin hair band


for your hair idk about the make up i dont really wear much but prolly some eyeliner because if you native then that would kinda make your eyes really pretty so yeah hope i helped
just put up a picture


its really hard to determine


anything without one
Maybe you should just put up a picture..
Just post a pic of yourself. It's easier.
u have all this on here yet i still have no idea wat u look like so i can't help u... sorry
curl hair put up in half pony lip gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment