Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What Facial Peircing Would Look The Best? **PICS**?

Hi, I'm Celeste and I've been considering getting a facial piercing for a while now. My mom already approves, I just need to pick one. I'm 16 and I'm a junior in high school and my school approves of piercings so, you don't need to warn me about that (:





Here's a picture of me if it helps you decide at all





http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/ss162/Celeste_007/l_2b177116da31fbffa9f0e48b95923d87.jpg





Please don't say stuff about me fishing for compliments because I didn't intend that, I would've said something like ';HAY, RATE ME FRUM LYKE 1-10 KTHXBAI'; I really want to know which one to get so, thank you in advance!











Ciao.What Facial Peircing Would Look The Best? **PICS**?
you're so pretty! a facial peircing would take away from your pretty face :[


piercings take away from the natural beauty in people.





but if you're really going to do this, i wouldn't go for nose.


i would do a monroe or eyebrow.


nothing on the lip, though.What Facial Peircing Would Look The Best? **PICS**?
i'd start out with your nose. you'd look cute with it.
that's funny cuz im actually getting my tongue pierced on monday..yay ^_^





ok, but on u...I would say either lip or nose


but probably lip cuz da nose is actually da most painful


since da skin on ur nose it super thick


sooo...lip! ^_^
Dimple piercings *.*
Nose.
You're hot please don't get a facial piercing my girlfriend has 2 and I wish she would get rid of them. It takes away from your natural beauty.
monroe
ooh either you nose, or your tongue. maybe eyebrow, but those are kinda painful.
I think either a lip or nose would look good..
lip or eyebrow
lip , on the opposite side of your bangs
a little nose ring would look good. but i'm biased because i've never been partial to lips or tongue like my cousins. not chin. but nose. or eyebrow though that would be my second choice
ok ok.. i know u dont want compliments,... but i must say u r extremely pretty.. nice facial features.... if i were u i wouldn't get a facial piercing cos i am too chicken to get one.. lol.. but the that would look best on u is a monroe piercing.. it wud look great on u.. but if thts not wat u want.. then get a nose piercin... dont get an eyebrow one.. cos tht wont look good on u.. tongue is obviously that wont be seen often.. underlip wont look all that great on ur face.. monroe wud best suit u.. but make sure u get it done professional and the placement of the piercing is exact.. all the best hun.. XOXO
you are really pretty without one, but if you really want one i would probley get a lip. but please don't!
maybe a lip piercing or snake bites?
any kind of piercing isn't attractive.
no lip. no bro. no chin.





tounge %26amp;/OR nose.





(:





p.s.-yur pretty.
nose
uhm I think lower lip like this


http://www.piercingsbyveronica.com/image鈥?/a>


or


http://img1.liveinternet.ru/images/attac鈥?/a>
nose would look really cute
nose or monroe





it would look good :]








answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
either a monroe or a lip piercing. i think monroes look very cute on girls..i have one myself

No comments:

Post a Comment