Monday, December 14, 2009

What facial piercing do you think would suit me? *with pics*

I'm open to all options..I'm getting snakebites soon but I've really got the piercing bug at the moment so your suggestions would be helpful! And NO stupid answers from people who hate piercings..I'm not asking you to get one! Thanks to all in advance xx x p.s I've got lots in my ears and my tongue done too in case that helps? xx x





oh heres the pic :D http://photo.livevideo.com/photo/moi-_43…What facial piercing do you think would suit me? *with pics*
Maybe septum or nostril?





Good luck with your snakebites, those will look good!





Just be careful, you've got a lovely face, and even though I love piercings, I think too many facial piercings would be overwhelming on you.





Maybe think about getting your belly button done, or some other surface piercing?What facial piercing do you think would suit me? *with pics*
You have a very beautful face and a lot of face piercing will take away from the natural beauty you have. I would suject the nose as it is small and you can put a diamond in it and it looks very elagant. The sanke bites are not a good idea as they leave nasty scares if you were to take them out. You also have to remember the work places don't allow most face piercings. The one to stay away from is the eyebrow. Your eyes don't need anymore defination. They are beautiful as they are.


I hope this helps in your decison.


Good luck
I think you have a gorgeous face and, with fear of sounding like my mother, piercings would distract from that. Although I'm sure snake bites will look wicked on you, be sure about it. I had a labret piercing for about 4 months but recently took it out because I thought I had too much going on (had 19 piercings) and the scar is still pretty noticable (I took it out a month and a bit ago) so that's all I warn you of. I think a nostril or septum piercing would look really good, but like I said, you don't need piercings to draw attention to yourself.





Please no monroe or eyebrow.
xsunbeam





i have no idea why you want to get facial piercing because you have such a beautiful face but if i had to decide on someting it wood be a tinny lite blue nose ring.





well there you have it but please really thing about doing this!
It's extremely popular toget snakebites and your labret done now-a-days. I think if you look good on you! Even a labret alone! Whichever you choose, goodluck, and i hope you like the peircings you chose!
y would u want to mess up yur really pretty face? u r really lucky to b that pretty.! but i guess u want to?? i dont understand that. anyway,,i would say a nose piercing,but think about it b4 u do it
I dont think snakebites would look good on you at all. Maybe just get one side done instead. But I do think nose ring (not stud) or eyebrow would look good.
i think a nose piercing would suit you or maybe a monroe?


XOXO


answer mine please http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind…
You have a gorgeous face. I think you'd look good with a nose or lip piercing, but maybe not so much an eyebrow piercing.
monroe-definitely.
You've got the face for a monroe :]
Nose piercing, and monroe on your right side. : )
im trying to think...and snake bites would look awsome!! also nose! that would look really cute!


have fun! :)
nose
i wouldn't get one if i was you
if i were u i would get my nose or my eyebrow pierced...good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment