Monday, December 14, 2009

Do I look better with or without facial hair? (Pics inside)?

The picture of me in the mirror is the one without facial hair.





http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/22467263Do I look better with or without facial hair? (Pics inside)?
your cute ;) number please?Do I look better with or without facial hair? (Pics inside)?
without.
I normally don't like a lot of facial hair, but yours looks good! Definitely better with it, %26amp; i really love your tattoo :)
i personally think you look better with facial hair...
with definitely.
I like the sideburn to beard combo, but I would probably say no mustache.
I like the facial hair.


Nice tattoo.(:
id say keep the facial hair. You will look like a little boy if you shave it off!
i like the facial hair
With facial Hair......
definitely better with. your wicked hot;)
with facial hair.
i like the chin strap alott
with.
def with!!
either way is good which ever is easier to maintain i guess
lol i'd have to say with
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment