Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Is This Facial Hair Attractive on a Guy? Pics+10?

I have exactly this type, like this shadow exactly after one day. And I am a sophomore in college. Like no one else has it and I feel old as crap and everyone looks like young boys although we are all 20.





http://imagecache5.art.com/p/LRG/27/2773/3LWTD00Z/aaron-eckhart.jpgIs This Facial Hair Attractive on a Guy? Pics+10?
I don't really care for facial hair at all, so my answer would be no.. But just don't worry about what the other guys have. If anything you should be proud that your beard is thick. It makes you seem more ';mature';... which I guess is a good thing :)Is This Facial Hair Attractive on a Guy? Pics+10?
the facial hair yes.


the chest hair, no. lol


i, as a girl, do not like facial hair


for the most part on my boyfriend


because when he hugs %26amp; kisses me,


it hurts. %26amp; it's annoying.


%26amp; it always upsets me.





but for looks, yes. it's hot.
you should have posted a picture of yourself rather than someone else. at 20, you shpuld learn to accept and embrace what you have. so you have stubble?... big woop it's a part of growing up, you've just matured faster. honestly, chicks dig that ****.. so game up %26amp; get the ladies!
You look old.. YES, you do.


Shave the stubble!


But then again, I can't see half your face...





Help/


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ArF3BGlIXovWnCL7NlukvImz5HNG;_ylv=3?qid=20090910194703AAH0T73
on some guys it is and on some it just isn't lol
No. One day of stubble just looks like poor hygiene, but three days is alright I'd say.
its cute if you can pull it off.
nope





sorry
is that aaron eckhart?? lol
no

No comments:

Post a Comment