Monday, December 14, 2009

Would I be able to pull off any kind of facial piercing? (pics included)?

I'm a bit curious and everyone has a different opinion. So, let's hear it.





I'm particularly interested in a lip piercing, and have been for some time now. Let me know what you think.





http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc328鈥?/a>


http://a354.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima鈥?/a>


http://a307.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima鈥?/a>





I really like these:


http://www.freelayouticons.com/gpx/12078鈥?/a>


http://farm1.static.flickr.com/38/838173鈥?/a>Would I be able to pull off any kind of facial piercing? (pics included)?
You have gorgeous lips, let them be their own accessory. I am going to be honest....I have 7 piercings...and i love piercings and tattoos. I went and had my lip pierced earlier last year, and it was adorable. But when i had it changed out, the piercer got it infected and i had to take it out and let it heal. And you know what i am so glad you did. I think lip piercing is just one of those piercings that are cute, but you will lose interest and will not look professional as an adult so you may want to take it out. I went to my friends wedding and she took hers out for it and he wedding pics and the scar is herendous, and she said since she has had it so lone, it wont close. I have a teeny nose stud...very cute and classy and i know several parents and business women to pull them off as well. It closes well if you dont like it and doesnt scar badly. Good luck.Would I be able to pull off any kind of facial piercing? (pics included)?
i think you already look great and don't need a piercing to make you look better. you've had time to think about it, so i'm sure you're aware and willing to risk the potential consequences (infection, removal, scarring, etc.) as long as you think that a lip piercing would be a good representation of who you are as a person, it's all good. either way, you'd still look great. the important thing is that you do it for yourself, not for others :)
no no no no. u r very pretty do not ruin ur face with a piercing. take it 4um me if nething, i have my ears gauged an industrial piercing and my nipple pierced. im not against piercings. but facial piercings on girls are really disgusting. plz dont do it!
You could definitely pull it off. You have a great face and lip shape for it, so go for it :)
Maybe a small hoop in your nose


or the first lip ring. or a small diamond in your lip (that's what I have.)






You could pull off either of them
yea i can deffinetaly see you with a lip ring
please don't ruin your beauty!
yes you would ur stunning =]

No comments:

Post a Comment