Monday, December 14, 2009

What kind of facial piercing should I get? HELP! I HAVE PICS!?

I want a facial piercing but cannot figue our what will look good with my face since it is fairly natural and soft. Im considering the monroe, nose and possibly eyebrow and my tongue.





I need helpful suggestions, ONLY helpful!!!


Thanks!


http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d4/Inn鈥?/a>


http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d4/Inn鈥?/a>


http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d4/Inn鈥?/a>


http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d4/Inn鈥?/a>What kind of facial piercing should I get? HELP! I HAVE PICS!?
I'd recommend none, but a small nose stud wouldn't be too bad.What kind of facial piercing should I get? HELP! I HAVE PICS!?
Hmm, the only ones I would consider would be the nose or eyebrow. Tongue and monroe to me seem to make a girl look trashy or slutty. But that's just my opinion.
You would look really cute with a nose piercing.....
you should get the mole on your chin pierced.
I would choose nose and/or lip. I wouldn't go overboard, though, because you are very pretty and piercings will just distract people.
you have really full lips. i would suggest getting a center lip piercing. or libret. those would accent your features better i think.





PLEASE dont get a monroe. they look like a zit.
I dont think you should suddenly get a lot of piercings on your face....but maybe start one with on your eyebrows and the later one on your cartillage (the upper ear part thing) I dont think you should get one on your tongue.
NOSE OR TONGUE DEFINATELY! :D X
a piercer once told me that a woman shouldnt have her face done, because it's too harsh. Have your tongue done-you'll speak wierd for a week or too, thats all.
try nipple piercing
nose or monroe
You're a pretty girl. You'd look great with a tiny, tiny stud nose piercing. Don't overkill, my dear. Just one piercing will suffice, but this is just my opinion.





Good luck.
i would think an eyebrow piercing if I had to choose one. don't get too many in your face, i would just choose one. either the eyebrow or lip, i'm never sure about lip piercing but they usually come out pretty good, i had a friend who i wasn't sure it would look good on and it ended up being really cute. but i would go with the eyebrow.
You could be really original and pierce that big mole on your chin. That would be cool and original.
OMG...you would look co sute if you got a Monroe piercing...
U are beutiful the way you are please don't do it , some of the guys that liked you before won't after you do this!!!!!!!!!!!
monroe would be soft and cute if you ask me.


if you want something a little more, try for a horizontal eyebrow.
I agree. I think you should get your nose pierced. Eyebrow would be too harsh. Monroe is a little out there, for it to be a first piercing. But it would look great on you. Tongue would be okay too, but that really really doesnt show as much as anything else.





I think a nose stud would look cute! :)
I think i would go with a nose peirceing, it would really look good with ur bone structure!!! [prolly a silver tiny ball!]





XoXo- Hopeee u takeee myyyy adviseee!!! -XoXo
None, don't ruin your face with those things, twenty years from now you will regret it
you would look really good with a tiny stud on your nose
Definitely your nose
Get the monroe its would look better than anything else.Get a tiny diamond stud.
Your Nose, just do something simple. Your face is to pretty to mess it all up.
A labret would look pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment