Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Facial piercings.. whats yur opinion for me *pics*?

Herro! I'm Ciel *yes real name*


I was wondering what facial piercing should i get next xD


I have 14 gauges and an industrial so what would look ahmazing on me?





Me in wordds.. lol


I'm completely random and i love dying my hair and i straighten it and make it teased on the right side and i have side fringe.... I am told i'm an extremely amusing with my random antics and I dress in minimum black with loads of neon and HK and childish characters/films. I love vintage clothing and designer's attire as well. I wear skinnies alot but i do LOVE knee highs and thigh highs xD I'm a Converse Whore.. and i loves loads of shoes





Pics 0'me:


http://s632.photobucket.com/albums/uu48/abstract-attire/?action=view%26amp;current=Picture006.jpg





http://s632.photobucket.com/albums/uu48/abstract-attire/?action=view%26amp;current=wrangler014.jpgFacial piercings.. whats yur opinion for me *pics*?
how about you get like a like a lip ring or a monroe.. maybe but im not that sure.


and also i love ur style and imma converse whore too!!!! haha =DFacial piercings.. whats yur opinion for me *pics*?
any one of these would look good on you


nose


eyebrow


side labret





all would be very cute and great hair
moroe!!!
top lip to the right--monroe
tounge
i think a monroe would look really good on you!


i love your hair in the first pic! ur cute!!
i 鈾?the first pic of u!!


its cuteeeeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment