Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Facial Piercing. What to get. Pics?

I'm 16 and I've finally gotten my mom to agree to let me get a facial piercing of some sort.








I'm really not sure of what I want to get though...I'm considering either my lip or nose.


The only thing I KNOW that I don't want is a bridge piercing but other than that I'm open to basically anything, including other body piercings (I really want my belly button done =P)





Heres some pics, tell me what you think I should get!!!


http://s318.photobucket.com/albums/mm430鈥?/a>





(sorry theres a couple random pics of my boyfriend in there =P)





I always get questions about this, so I'll clear it up right now: Some of these pics are old by over a year or 2 which explains


1. The different color hair and


2. The different hair lengths.


3. Why I look different PERIOD.





Right NOW my hair is platinum blonde and fairly long.Facial Piercing. What to get. Pics?
your gorgeous so dont ruin your face by a piercingFacial Piercing. What to get. Pics?
belly piercing is hot


i dont like facial piercing on girls unless its on the nose





hope it helps
Eyebrow or nose piercing and your super pretty, you should be a model x^.^x
get a lip peircing. oh and my cousin has a hook peircing but you dont see the hook. it has a dimond on the end it is below the eye in the middle of eye and ear.
you look like a nose piercing kinda girl :)
i don't like nose piercings at all. i'd say get a lip piercing, either just regular bottom lip would look good, or [and i dont normally say this] i think a monroe would actually look really good on you. not on everyone, but i think you would look cute

No comments:

Post a Comment