Wednesday, December 16, 2009

HS and college girls - scruff facial hair on guys? (pics of me)?

I asked this question a little while ago, and I got an overwhelming no for the facial hair. But what about scruff, how does that look on guys in general? How do you think it would look on me? Should I go for that look?





http://www.flickr.com/photos/14534975@N0鈥?/a>HS and college girls - scruff facial hair on guys? (pics of me)?
I change my mind about the other guy


Marry me?lol


Thanks for the adviceHS and college girls - scruff facial hair on guys? (pics of me)?
it is honestly up to you whether you think you look better with or without facial hair... if you like it then go for it if not then don't. if your with a girl who cares about how you look based on facial hair, well enough said you shouldn't be with her!





grow it out, if you don't like it shave it off?





my personal opinion, i love guys with or with out facial hair, as long as it well taken care of and kept at a decent length, however if its not taken care of, than i hate kissing a guys, it's all scratchy and just uncomfortable, esp if you think of other places your mouth may be...
im not in college, only 13 1/2 but


your really hot. seriously, i think


either would look really good on


you, but no scruff is better.





and btw, thanks for the crush


advise, its really good and im


actually gonna use some of


what you said
Um, maybe a TINY bit of scruff, but yeah I agree with some other people, I think you look really good clean-shaven...and definitely don't grow a moustache, beard, muttonchops(hah) or a stupid little sole patch!!


ps. you'rereallycute-sorry,Ijusthadtosaythat :)
Please don't! I know some guys who would be waaaay cuter without it, and you're already cute. In all honesty, it looks messy and kinda gross. You look great without it!


Answer mine, please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
What scruff?


I'm sorry, but I don't see any ';scruff';..


I think that you should stick to the clean, shaved skin. It looks good on you. NO SCRUFF! =)


you could try it and see how it turns out, but I prefer no scruff. ;)
well...i personally like guys with facial hair...not too much but enough would deffinetly look good on you.





if you go clean cut or scruffy you would look hot eaither way.
you look better without scruff. but some girls like it cause it tickles. I say stay clean.
No, clean shaved looks really hot on you. I don't really like guys with facial hair it's all itchy lol.
You hould totally grow some ';scruff'; haha, it would look hott! =]
I think you would look best without facial hair
You look fine in those pictures.


I couldn't even really tell there was any ';scruff';



???





I can't see any scruff!
a little facial hair isnt bad but once you look like a caveman you need to shave
I think just a little bit of ';scruff'; would be ok but don't go over board!


and btw you have a nice tummy!
I cant see any facial hair. I like how u look in those pics. ur hott, u dont need anything extra. lol
i think u look fine without it. if u want to go for the little kind like ryan phillipe.
you have a really nice bodyy!
thanks:)





no hair .. you look really hot the way you are:)
i dont really see anything...its fine! just dont look like a caveman! then u need to shave
i say u should keep it the way it is. by the way nice body!

No comments:

Post a Comment