Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What facial piercing would look right on me?(Pics Included)?

I've been thinking about a monroe or something of the sort. But i don't know if it would look right. I already have my nose pierced.Im also looking for something easy to hide. Thanks!





http://i37.tinypic.com/2a9dv6e.jpg





http://i37.tinypic.com/28qq1ba.jpg








What facial piercing would look right on me?(Pics Included)?
Hey, girl!


You're really pretty! And I hate to say it, but any other peircings might look a little... not so great. The nosering is cool. It's edgy, but not over the top. I wouldn't get any more.What facial piercing would look right on me?(Pics Included)?
i think you should stay with what you have - the nose pierced looks awesome





you could get your tongue pierced?





(dont get me wrong i love facial piercings, i just dont think lip/monroe and nose go together)





GL!
If you're really wanting to get it, but Monroe's are not the easiest thing to hide. It would look good, but I would go for an ear piercing if you're really wanting to get something easy to hide.
I agree with most of the girls here, You have a pretty face.


Don't cover it up with anymore piercings. The nose is good enough. =)
i think you would look better without one...but if you do want one i would say to get one above your lips.





you are very pretty, so your face doesn't need anymore ';attention grabbers.';
If you want to hide it I say your tongue but if not I would say the monroe piercing,ot the labret...by the way nice contacts
you're gorgeous- don't pierce anything. but, if you must, do an eyebrow.
if anything, a snake bite, don't get a monroe it wouldn't balance right with your nose ring.



You are nice lookin just like that....





You don't need no more piercing on your face ma!
maybe if u don't have ur ears pierced u could get them pierced. i don't always like when there are piercings all over the body
Wow, your eyes are awesome.
eyebrow
get your tung pearst

No comments:

Post a Comment