Monday, December 14, 2009

Is my humiliating female facial hair noticeable? (pics included)?

i feel like everyone i talk to is always staring at it :( and it really hurts my self confidence.





how noticeable is it to you (be honest)











http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu123/ilovepancakes199316/girlwithmustach.jpgIs my humiliating female facial hair noticeable? (pics included)?
ROFLMAO IS THAT SELENA GOMEZ??!!! LOLIs my humiliating female facial hair noticeable? (pics included)?
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Thank you so much for making my day better.


HARDLY NOTICABLE.You had to tell so I can see it.
yea you should really shave it off. Try some hair removal cream
ha ha ha. funny.
hah


not noticable at all.
thanks for answering my question.


hahahahahahahaha thats hilarious!!!!!!
immature but halarious!
lmaoo. thanks for the laugh hunnny .
What facial hair? Lol
lol. You did make me giggle.
get a life.
DUDE-it doesn't show at all! chill! ;] aha
hahah that is so funny!!:))
no not at all
i think its hot
haha


dont worry


its not that bad


:)
lol u dork...u despise me haha

No comments:

Post a Comment